Rep. Huffman to Host Town Hall on Climate Crisis Action Plan
San Rafael, CA – On Thursday, July 16 at 4:00 p.m. PDT, Congressman Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) will host a virtual town hall on the newly released Climate Crisis Action Plan, a comprehensive Congressional framework to protect the health of all families, make sure our communities can withstand the impacts of climate change, and grow our economy and put Americans back to work. Rep. Huffman will be joined by former State Senator Fran Pavley, author of California’s landmark climate law AB32, and President and CEO of Natural Resources Defense Council Gina McCarthy for this community dialogue. Viewers can submit their questions in advance to huffmanQandA@mail.house.gov or ask them live via Facebook live.
If you have questions please contact the San Rafael office at (415) 258-9657.
When: Thursday, July 16th
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Congressman Jared Huffman, Congressional District 2
- Former State Senator Fran Pavley, author of California’s clean car law and the Global Warming Solutions Act
- Gina McCarthy, President & CEO of NRDC, and former administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
- Marin TV Education Channel (Comcast Ch 30 and AT&T Ch 99) and streaming online at https://cmcm.tv/30
- KSRO 1350-AM will air the town hall at 6:00 p.m., streaming at KSRO.com, or on the KSRO app
- KZYX live on Mendocino County Public Broadcasting 90.7FM Philo, 91.5FM Willits and Ukiah, and 88.1FM Fort Bragg and streaming at https://www.kzyx.org/
- KPCA live on 103.3FM or go to kpca.fm and click the "Listen Live" box.
* This is a partial list, media coverage will be updated early next week.
Please be advised that this is a virtual event; members of the press and public should not attempt to meet in person with the Congressman and his guests.
Next Article Previous Article