Rep. Huffman to Host Second Virtual Town Hall for North Coast on COVID-19 Vaccinations
San Rafael, CA – On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. PST, Congressman Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) will hold a virtual town hall on COVID-19 vaccinations with special guests Assemblymember Jim Wood; Dr. Ian Hoffman, Humboldt County Public Health Officer; Dr. Andy Coren, Mendocino County Public Health Officer; and Dr. Heather Nye, Associate Chief of Medicine at the San Francisco VA Medical Center. This will be his second town hall on the topic, focusing on the northern portion of California’s Second Congressional District.
Rep. Huffman and his special guests will discuss the deployment of the COVID-19 vaccines and what constituents of California's Second District can expect in the months ahead.
Participants are encouraged to ask questions in the Facebook video comments section during the events for a chance to have their question read aloud and answered live. They can also submit their questions in advance to huffmanQandA@mail.house.gov.
Reporters and media outlets interested in covering or broadcasting the event should reach out to Mary Hurrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
Who (this is a partial list):
- Congressman Jared Huffman
- Assemblymember Jim Wood
- Dr. Ian Hoffman, Humboldt County Public Health Officer
- Dr. Andy Coren, Mendocino County Public Health Officer
- Dr. Heather Nye, Associate Chief of Medicine, San Francisco VA Medical Center
Where: (This is a partial list.)
- Live on Mendocino County Public Broadcasting, KZYX 90.7FM Philo, KZYZ 91.5FM Willits and Ukiah, and 88.1FM Fort Bragg.
- Access Humboldt AH11 (Suddenlink Cable Channel 11) as well as on radio at KZZH-LP 96.7FM.
Please be advised that this is a virtual event; members of the press and public should not attempt to meet in person with the Congressman and his guests.
Next Article Previous Article