Emergency Paid Leave
• Many workers in America currently have no paid leave and are being forced to choose between their paycheck, their health, and the health of the people around them.
• The emergency paid leave provisions passed by Congress and signed into law by the President are a critical step toward protecting families’ financial security and mitigating the spread of the coronavirus.
Below is information on eligibility for emergency paid sick leave and paid family leave.
• Committee on Education and Labor Fact Sheet: Who is Eligible for Leave
• U.S. Department of Labor Fact Sheet for Employees
• U.S. Department of Labor Fact Sheet for Employers
• U.S. Department of Labor Questions and Answers
• Treasury, IRS & Department of Labor Announcement link.